10 Reasons why I love my cow more than my dog:
- My Cow has beautiful eyes as big as oranges
- My Cow has Fur that feels like a teddy bear
- My Cow smells like fields and barns.
- My Cow gives me milk.
- My cow gives me butter.
- My cow gives me ice-cream.
- My cow gives me cream.
- My cow comes running whenever I am outside.
- My cow gives me baby cows.
- My cow doesn’t make my couch smell like corn chips.
Duke is the hound in the coma on my couch.
Using a pillow.
My pillows – not dog pillows.
Duke is good at sleeping, sleeping, and making things smell like corn chips.
I think our life is better with Duke around. My husband is a happier man with Duke in his lap. My children ADORE him. I am even beginning to come around.
As far as dogs go, I think Duke is the best. He doesn’t drool, slobber, or jump on people (I suppose it’s hard to jump with 6 inch legs). He’s laid back, low maintenance and loves to snuggle.
I still like my cow better than Duke – but she can’t lay on the couch with me.
Get old fashioned tips and homesteading fun delivered straight to you! Just subscribe via email (here) or “like” the blog on Facebook (here) or even sign up to follow the blog on Twitter (here).