There is a Birthday Girl in the house. Look who’s 11!
Why this is one of the most charming children you will ever meet:
- She will hiss at you if you make her mad.
- She can burp like a truck driver and beat a 14 year old boy in a burping contest at church.
- She has been completely enamored with Captain America for approximately 3 years. When asked by her older sister if she has a crush on Captain America she responded, “I do not have a crush on him; because I am going to marry him.”
- Captain America is no longer Captain America in this house. He has affectionately been renamed, “Dear Future Husband.”
- She is my 3rd child which means she is a party waiting to happen, is up for anything, loves when plans change, is impossibly happy all the time and would be your favorite.
- She invented the only word in the English Language that doesn’t have a vowel: Frrt. “Frrt,” is her stuffed ferret whom she takes everywhere. She would love to have a real live ferret someday. It could happen, after all, what’s one more animal when you have 75?
It’s hard to believe my baby girl is 11! Yesterday she was just a tiny ballerina!
They just grow up so fast…
Happy Birthday Cutie – Mommy loves you!
Sign up to receive weekly updates, country tid-bits and homesteading fun by subscribing to the blog via email (here), or “liking” the blog on Facebook (here), or sign up to follow the blog on Twitter (here), or even follow it on Pinterest here.