How to Make Bone Broth Cubes
This is such a no-brainer. BUT, I am a visual learner.
So, for anyone who is like me, here are the step-by-step instructions for making bone-broth cubes.
- Cook some bone-broth.
- Strain it through a filter or some cheese-cloth so all you’re left with is clear broth.
- Let cool. Some people skim off the fat. I leave the fat in my broth.
- Pour broth into ice-cube trays.
- Place in freezer overnight.
- The next day, pop the bone-broth cubes out of the trays & transfer into a freezer bag.
- Stick the bagged broth cubes back in the freezer.
- Now you can grab a couple of cubes when ever you need them. It’s so convenient when you are cooking veggies, mushrooms, or just want a little broth, not an entire quart.
Get on the list to receive all the latest posts, old fashioned tips and country tid-bits by subscribing to the blog via email (here), or “liking” the blog on Facebook (here), or sign up to follow the blog on Twitter (here), or even follow it on Pinterest here.